都市情报:越南河内

By BFT Admin, 12 weeks 4 days ago

如果你够胆量的话,可在吃火锅的时候试吃牛和公鸡的睾丸。人生苦短,什么都要尝试一次嘛!

1. What’s the first thing you’d do? 你会做的第一件事是什么?

Have Vietnamese food in Hanoi’s city centre known as the Old Quarter, and walk along the city’s iconic Hoan Kiem Lake.

到河内市中心的旧城区(Old Quarter)吃越南美食。然后到河内的地标-还剑湖去散步。

2. Where would you stay other than home? 除了自己家以外,你会住哪里?

Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake

3. Where would you meet your friends for a drink? 你常和朋友见面的地方是哪里?

At the rooftop of Illy Café at 3B, Le Thai To St, Hoan Kiem. The café overlooks Hoan Kiem Lake and the busy hub of the Old Quarter.

位于3B, Le Thai To St, Hoan Kiem的Illy Café楼顶。这家咖啡厅可以俯瞰还剑湖和人气旺的旧城区。

4. Where’s the best place for lunch? 吃午餐最棒的地方是哪里?

Green Papaya at 30 To Ngoc Van St, Tay Ho. The restaurant is located at West Lake, away from the bustling Hanoi downtown. It offers contemporary Vietnamese food.

位于at 30 To Ngoc Van St, Tay Ho的Green Papaya。此餐厅坐落于湖西,远离繁忙的河内市中心。餐厅提供现代越南美食。

5. And for dinner? 晚餐呢?

Green Tangerine Restaurant & Café at 48 Hang Be St, Hoan Kiem. Located in Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter, the restaurant is housed in a restored French villa and serves international cuisine with a Vietnamese twist.

位于48 Hang Be St, Hoan Kiem的Green Tangerine Restaurant & Café。此餐厅位于河内旧城区内,餐厅由一家经过修复的法国别墅改建而成。他们提供融入越南风味的国际美食。

6. Where would you send a first-time visitor? 对于第一次到访的旅者,你会带他们到哪里去?

To the streets and alleys of the Old Quarter to experience the city’s sights, smells and flavours.

到旧城区穿街走巷,体验河内色香味俱全的独特风情。

7. What should I avoid?  我会避免的事

Touts at the airport who offer taxis or hotel accommodation at inflated prices.

会避免接触在机场开高价兜售旅店住宿或计程车接载的人。

8. Before leaving Hanoi, one must… 离开河内前,一定要。。。

Try the traditional Vietnamese beef pho (noodles in soup) and rice paper wraps, and crossing the streets amidst the senseless traffic in the city. If you are adventurous, you may be game to try bulls’ or cocks’ testicles served with steamboats. Try everything at least once!

一定要吃传统的越南牛肉面和越式春卷以及在车水马龙的街道越过马路。如果你够胆量的话,可在吃火锅的时候试吃牛和公鸡的睾丸。人生苦短,什么都要尝试一次嘛!

9. How do you say “thank you” in their language? 当地人如何说“谢谢”?

Cam On, 读为 “come mern” 。

情报员:Winston Seow, 新加坡人,在河内推广虎牌啤酒

Produced by Dean Loh